Friday, August 14, 2009

Feeling Better!

I am happy to report that my medicine is working! I am SO happy! AHHHHHHH! I have been feeling so sick for so long! I actually got some sleep last night! Maybe I'll be lucky again, tonight!
I'd like to thank my Aunt Kathy for paying me! I am so happy I have money again! It's going right into the school clothes fund! I am actually getting excited for school! Although in a way I am dreading it! I've never been that good at work! I am so sad about something I shouldn't be sad for! 7th graders usually get bottom lockers:(! Pretty much all my life I've wanted to have a locker! Now I can't decorate! I'm sure I'll get over it! See ya!

2 comments:

  1. You won't get much with what I paid you, but you're welcome. I am glad you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got alot of stuff with the money you gave me.....but, it was on sale....

    ReplyDelete