Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I'm Trying....

I have been trying to remember to write everyday. I'm not sure how long it will last. At least I remembered today. I have my mom's memory! Her memory is not good! Well, I don't know what else to say! I haven't done very much since.......well, yesterday! All I did today was this is a LONG list!:) Wake up, eat, sit around, help my sister pack for college, watch T.v., Read, go to Costco, check my email, update my blog! That is all so far. After this it will be watching T.V., checking my facebook, then bed! I haven't been feeling so well for a really long time! My mother thinks I have acid reflex or Crohns. I don't want either! Why can't I be normal!
Anyways, I am so sad because I can't get any school clothes. I won't look very good on my first day of junior high! Just warning you! Just joking! I think I'll be able to find something!
I miss my cousins soooooo bad! My cousin Katie and her husband Conner, moved to Maryland. They almost always came to Sunday dinners at my house! Also my cousin Molly..... Katie's sister! She is like 3ish years older then me. We are REALLY good friends! Also my cousins who live in Ohio! Also my cousin Bryan. There are many more!! I have a HUGE family I LOVE them all! Ahhhhhh..........
Well I won't bore you anymore! Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you're keeping busy with long lists of random things to do. :) I'm sorry you're feeling sick. Miss you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to see you are writing on your blog again! Maybe you could read a few good books before summer is over.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in the middle of 2 books! Maybe I'll finish!:(

    ReplyDelete