Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Wow has it REALLY been that long???

Sorry that I haven't written for so long! I kinda forgot I had a blog! Then I realized I did. Sooooo Lots of things have happened since last time! School ended......... I've just been enjoying my summer. It has been so relaxing to just sit around. Although it makes me feel like a bum just sitting around, but what else am supposed to do! There is nothing else. I guess I could clean...... ummmm no thanks!
One of the highlights of my summer was my Cousins Kimee and Audrey's birthday! They have the same birthday but they are not twins. My cousin who is closer to my age, Bryan was in town. It was so fun to be with him and play with little kids two things I LOVE! I love to babysit! It is such a plus that you usually get paid!
Another fun thing that I've done is hang out with my two best friends Kilie and Liesl. They are SO nice! We are pretty much exactly alike! We must be SO annoying together! We are loud and think everything is funnier when we are together! I love them!
Out of all the fun things I've done the best thing was going to Lagoon! I love going on rides, but I hate it too. I always like freak out right before we go on rides. As soon as I would get on, and buckled in, I would just have SO much fun. I love to scream on rides mostly because it is fun to, not because I'm scared. My favorite ride was Jetstar! It goes SO fast! AHHHHHHHHH it is just SO GREAT! AHHHHHHHH! Hey now you got me all excited!
That is pretty much how my summer has been going........ I am SO scared for Junior High! I don't have a sense of direction....at all. Plus I cannot open a locker for the life of me! I can't believe I'm not going to be in Elementary school anymore! It makes me want to cry every time I think about it! I'm pretty sensitive, plus most of my friends are going to a different school! I had the most amazing 6th grade teacher! At the begging I hated him, but by the end he was my FAVORITE teacher ever!!!!!!!! No lie! Anyways, I'm probably boring you with this now so....BYE!

2 comments:

  1. Mariah! I've missed you. It sounds like you're having a fun summer with cousins and friends and Lagoon. I'm sorry you're worried about junior high. Just make Easton train you in locker opening. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think he was ever really good either:)

    ReplyDelete